September 12, 2008

A FUN NEW IDEA!!! .........


I've been 'studying' some of my favorite photog's blogs to spark my creative juices... and I have decided to do offer something fun and new...

I will now be offering LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHY... This basically means I will meet you at a location (your home, park, grandma's house,etc) and basically 'sit back' and watch you and your family do what ever it is you do ... The images from these sessions may include shots of baking cookies together, playing at the park, bath time, picking out that perfect pumpkin or Christmas tree, getting a first haircut, twirling at a first dance recital, laughing at a bridal shower, baby shower, birthday party..etc...etc... the list goes on and on...
The images you will receive from my time with you will be simple, beautiful memories that you will keep forever, and what makes it so special, is that those memories I catch may be some you never knew you wanted or may have missed! Such as your litte ones in a big bubble bath, wouldn't that be adorable hanging in the bathroom?.. Or a picture of your children baking Christmas cookies with Nana... Oh, I could go on all night! lol
To me, the best pictures are the ones we never think to get of LIFE as it happens.
Another idea that I think would be great is to have me come over and 'snap & watch' your family decorate the Christmas tree together.. Okay, I am going to stop now! LOL...

I THINK I'LL CALL THESE SESSIONS 'A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ____'.....

I am very excited about this, and hope to get a positive response from everyone!! I will most likely offer cd's of all images from these sessions, along with some very cute collages,story boards , and photobooks... Yay!!

No comments: